- 最近更新於 2018-01-23, 週二 16:23
Mr. Lam Siu Wai
Mr. Benjamin Chang
- To be responsible for the promotion, management, and marketing of all League tennis, which is organised or sanctioned by the Hong Kong Tennis Association.
- To be responsible for the registration of teams, the grading of individual players, and the publication of a League Handbook containing the Rules for League Competitions and the arrangement of League Divisions.
- To arbitrate on disputes between clubs and players concerning League matters.
- To consult convenors of affiliated clubs on at least one occasion each year at a convenors meeting to consider modifications pertaining to the organisation of Leagues or to the Rules for League Competitions.
- To co-operate and co-ordinate with the Hong Kong Veterans' Tennis Association in organising and running the Veterans' League and to charge a reasonable remuneration for such service.
To co-operate and co-ordinate with the Federation of Community Tennis Clubs in organising and running the Two Court League.