- 最近更新於 2018-01-11, 週四 11:49
|主席||Mr. Michael Cheng|
Mr. Oscar Chow
Mr. Ronny Chow
Mr. Pat Nie Woo
Ms. Amelia Yau
Mr. Simon yuen
Mr. Dominic Li
Mr. Philip Mok (Ex-Officio)
Dr. Joseph Wong (Ex-Officio)
To advise and assist the Council to fulfill its oversee responsibilities in relation to internal control, financial management, compliance with funding bodies accounting and financial requirements and other reporting.
To provide direction and guidance for management, in relation to financial management, policies and strategies.
- To review financial planning, annual budget and any projects undertaken by the HKTA
- To review and propose financial investment guidelines and ensure that investment directives approved by the Council are complied with.
- To explore investment opportunities and make recommendations to the Council
- To advise on financial control procedures, accounting systems, processes and reports.
- To advise Council on any major HR related issues.
- To reviews & make recommendations for the draft financial statement with the General Manager and the Accountant before it is passed to the Auditors, as well as to advise Council on the adoption of the Auditors financial statement.
- Carries out other duties and responsibilities as delegated by the Council.