- 最近更新於 2018-11-21, 週三 17:25
|主席||Mr. Jimmy Chang|
Ms. Willy Chan
Mr. Daniel Lee
Mr. George Lee
Mr. Arthur Li
Dr. Sam Li
Mr. Gordon Ng
Mr. Poon Shui Wing
Mr. Hugo Tse
Mr. Philip Mok (Ex-Officio)
Dr. Joseph Wong (Ex-Officio)
- To design and implement tennis coaches' training programmes in accordance with Council policies.
- To ensure the coaching quality of coaches.
- To design and implement programmes directed towards upgrading and maintaining the overall standard and competence of all HKTA certified coaches by providing channels for our coaches to self-improve and upgrade continuously.
- To set the benchmark for coaching at various levels in HK.
- To organise seminars and workshops to maintain the level of the coaches in Hong Kong and to update their knowledge.
- To monitor our coaches' activities, attitudes and training.
- To administrate the Coach Licensing Scheme.
- To assess the coaching ability so as to ensure the quality of coaches.
- To raise the level of public recognition of our certified coaches.
- To create collective bargaining power to uphold the benefits of our coaches.
- To ensure that the coaches are working in accordance with the directives from the Player Development Committee.
- To offer job placements on HKTA courses to certified coaches.