How to Enroll (Junior)

TFA Banner 

You can enrol using either:

Enrolment Form

Simply fill in an enrolment form with your credit card details or enclose with a crossed cheque made payable to the "Hong Kong Tennis Association Ltd" and send it to the HKTA Office by post or fax it to us.

 Note to Enrolment and Terms and Conditions