- Published on Tuesday, 03 December 2013 15:21
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 16903
Daikin Hong Kong Tennis Stars of the Future 2019 - Challenge Day (Fun Day)
Open to children aged 5-12 free-of-charge!
Discover your sporting potential and experience the fun of tennis through games.
We are going to use slower balls in different colours (red/orange/green) and shorter rackets on resized courts according to the tennis 10s programme newly introduced by the International Tennis Federation (ITF) in the programme. Our aim is to help the children to pick up the skills more easily and develop their love for the sport.
Tennis Court Addresses: Link to LCSD tennis facilities
- Download Reply Slip , Fax or Email back to us
|1-May||9am - 10:30am||Victoria Park Tennis Court|
|1-May||10:30am -12nn||Victoria Park Tennis Court|
|5-May||9:30am - 11am||Yuen Wo Road Playground Tennis Court|
|5-May||11am - 12:30pm||Yuen Wo Road Playground Tennis Court|
|5-May||2:30pm - 4pm||Yuen Long Sai Ching Street Tennis Court|
|5-May||4pm - 5:30pm||Yuen Long Sai Ching Street Tennis Court|
|19-May||9am - 10:30am||HKTA Tennis Centre (Kowloon Tsai Park)|
|19-May||10:30am -12nn||HKTA Tennis Centre (Kowloon Tsai Park)|
- Challenge Day will be cancelled once the typhoon signal No. 8 or above is hoisted, or after a Red Rainstorm Warning signal is announced. No further announcement will be made.
- In case of inclement weather, coaches will remain on courts and make the latest arrangements. Parents can decide by their ownif participate or not.
- Please report on time according to your selected session. No further announcement will be made.
- Participants should be dressed in appropriate sportswear. HKTA will provide rackets.