- Published on Tuesday, 03 December 2013 15:58
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 15461
HKTA TENNIS-FOR-ALL TRAINING SCHEME
Training will be cancelled once the typhoon signal No. 8 or above is hoisted, or after a Black Rainstorm Warning signal is announced. If typhoon signal No.3 or below is hoisted, please contact the coach-in-charge to check the latest training arrangements. No refund will be given if a lesson is cancelled due to bad weather conditions. If there is courts available, cancelled lesson(s) will be rescheduled to another date.
If the coach decides to go ahead with the training on rainy days, parents are advised to remain at the courts. In case the weather condition worsens, and the coach is forced to call off the lesson, the HKTA shall not be responsible for the safety of any child after the coach has cancelled the lesson.
For enquires, please contact the Hong Kong Tennis Association at 2794 1793 or 2336 0187 or visit our website www.tennishk.org
Terms & Conditions:
I acknowledge and understand
ACCEPTANCE OF ENROLMENT
No confirmation letter would be sent through mail. The acceptance list will be uploaded on our website 3 working days after the entry deadline.
It is the player’s responsibility to check the acceptance list: applicants who have submitted the application form but cannot find their names on the Acceptance List please call to the HKTA office.
1. Visit www.tennishk.org
2. Click “Acceptance List” *
*Once the acceptance list is published, the relevant class will commence as per the timetable.
*Will update from time to time. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- HKTA has the right to amend the content of the course including coach arrangement & ratio etc.
- No refunds and transfers of course fee will be arranged once the enrolment is accepted.
- HKTA reserves the right in its discretion to accept or reject any enrolment application.
- HKTA reserves the right to cancel any courses.
- If participant fails to attend the course due to personal reasons, there shall be NO arrangement for refund or make-up class.
- The information provided by me will be used for the purposes of enrolling and promoting the activities organized by the Association, co-organizing parties, and/or other authorized parties or partnering companies in connection with the delivery of the said activities;
- I have the right of access and correction with respect to my personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486)
- I may contact the staff of the Association for accessing or correcting my personal data and I agree that the Association is entitled to impose a fee on me for complying with a data access request.
- I /my child will take part in the Hong Kong Tennis Association (“HKTA”) tennis training course as indicated in my enrolment form / online enrolment application at my own risk and hereby exonerate and indemnity the HKTA and its staff from and against any proceedings, claims and demands whatsoever arising from any injuries or sickness howsoever sustained or contracted by me during my participation in the training.
- HKTA reserves the right to vary or modify any of the information, terms and conditions without any prior notification.
- Training will be cancelled once the typhoon signal No. 8 or above is hoisted, or after a Black rainstorm Warning signal is announced. If typhoon signal No. 3 or below is hoisted, please contact the coach-in-charge to check the latest training arrangements. No refund will be provided, if a lesson is cancelled due to bad weather conditions. If there are courts available, make up classes will be arranged.
- If the coach decides to go ahead with the training on rainy days, parents/guardians are advised to remain at the courts. In case of the weather condition worsening, and the coach being forced to cancel the lesson, the HKTA shall not be responsible for the safety of any child after the coach has cancelled the lesson.
- Courses enrolment is on a first come first serve basis.
- HKTA coaches have the right to reject participants from attending the lesson if he/she fails to pay the course fee or submit the consent form.
- HKTA coaches have the right to suspend participants from training at any time during the course if he/she fails to follow coach instructions or repeatedly violates the rules and regulations.
- Participants should be dressed in appropriate sportswear and bring along their own tennis rackets.