- Last Updated on Thursday, 18 July 2019 17:05
|Chairman||Mr. Clement Lee|
|Vice Chairman||Mr. Vincent Liang, J.P.|
|Members||Mr. Andy Brothers|
|Ms. Willy Chan|
|Mr. Michael Cheng|
|Mr. Ronnie Cheng|
|Dr. David Ho|
|Mr. Lam Siu Wai|
|MS. Geraldine Leong|
|Dr. Derek Ling|
|Ms. Yoke Ming Ong|
|Mr. Ian Pang|
|Mr. Philip Mok (Ex-Officio)
|Dr. Joseph Wong (Ex-Officio)|
Terms of Reference
- To organise junior & senior tournaments in Hong Kong.
- To prepare budgets relating to local and international tournaments organised by HKTA.
- To maintain an HKTA Ranking System for Junior and Senior players.
- To coordinate work with the Ball Persons' Section.
- To coordinate work with the Ushers and Court Services supervisors.
- To sanction tournaments in Hong Kong organised by other organisations and to set down basic requirements for giving such sanctions and to charge for such sanctions.
- To provide advice to organisers of other non-HKTA tournaments.
- To collaborate with the ITF on matters concerning International events.
- To collaborate with the ATF on matters concerning Asian events.
- To collaborate with other local National Sports Associations when required.
- To oversee the Officiating Committee.