- Published on Tuesday, 03 December 2013 11:31
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 16831
Dr. Derek Ling
Mr. Andy Brothers
Mr. Jimmy Chang
Mr. Mathew Cheng
Mr. Ronnie Cheng
Dr. Simon Cheung
Mr. Rudy Chung
Mr. Bronson Fung
Ms. Kim Hye Jung
Mr. Lam Siu Wai
Mr. Clement Lee
Ms. Eunice Lu
Dr. Joseph Wong
Mr. Per Nordstrom
Mr. Philip Mok (Ex-Officio)
Mr. Michael Cheng (Ex-Officio)
Terms of Reference
- To formulate a yearly plan of programme activities for the development of tennis in Hong Kong and to come up with a budget relating to the programme activities.
- To conduct activities for the recruitment of grassroots players.
- To promote tennis 10s and tennis in primary schools and various districts and to organise mini-tennis and tennis competitions.
- To be responsible for the Elite Development Programme (ED) and HKTA Junior Squad Training Programmes and to exercise quality control over these programmes.
- To identify talents in Junior Squad and Elite Development and to bridge the transition to the National and Elite Squads.
- To be responsible for the formation, development and regulation of the Hong Kong National Squad (NS).
- To design specialised training programmes for the NS.
- To organise and coordinate local and overseas activities for NS members.
- To coordinate sponsorship and subvention schemes of NS members.
- To arrange overseas tournaments for eligible ED, National and Elite players.
- To maintain a standard of play that will ensure tennis a place as an Elite sport.
To oversee the Grants and Scholarships.