- Published on Tuesday, 03 December 2013 11:31
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 15609
|Chairman||Mr. Vincent Liang, J.P.|
|Vice-Chairman||Mr. Michael Cheng|
Mr. Jimmy Chang
Mr. Mathew Cheng
Dr. David Ho
Dr. Sam Li
Dr. Derek Ling
Ms. Michelle Mui
Mr. Benson Wong
Mr. Fredrick Wong
Mr. Philip Mok (Ex-Officio)
Dr. Joseph Wong (Ex-Officio)
Terms of Reference
- To deal with all matters relating to officiating.
- To maintain a registry of tennis officials in Hong Kong.
- To evaluate and assess all tennis officials in Hong Kong in order to upgrade and maintain the officiating standard.
- To recruit, train and develop tennis officials in Hong Kong.
- To upgrade and maintain the officiating standard and to establish a proper structure and classification for all tennis officials in Hong Kong.
- To arrange deployment of officials and to provide consultation services and assistance to tennis tournaments and events.
- To review and recommend a scale of allowances for tennis officials in Hong Kong.
- To coordinate with other officiating bodies.
- To deal with complaints on officiating and disciplinary matters filed with the HKTA.
To give advice to affiliated clubs when required on matters concerning rules of tennis and requirements for facilities (i.e. court size, lighting, etc.).