- Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 January 2019 11:52
|Chairman||Mr. Jimmy Chang|
Ms. Willy Chan
Ms. Wei Chen
Ms. Mona Choi
Mr. Daniel Lee
Mr. George Lee
Mr. Arthur Li
Dr. Sam Li
Mr. Gordon Ng
Mr. Poon Shui Wing
Mr. Hugo Tse
Mr. Philip Mok (Ex-Officio)
Dr. Joseph Wong (Ex-Officio)
Terms of Reference
- To design and implement tennis coaches' training programmes in accordance with Council policies.
- To ensure the coaching quality of coaches.
- To design and implement programmes directed towards upgrading and maintaining the overall standard and competence of all HKTA certified coaches by providing channels for our coaches to self-improve and upgrade continuously.
- To set the benchmark for coaching at various levels in HK.
- To organise seminars and workshops to maintain the level of the coaches in Hong Kong and to update their knowledge.
- To monitor our coaches' activities, attitudes and training.
- To administrate the Coach Licensing Scheme.
- To assess the coaching ability so as to ensure the quality of coaches.
- To raise the level of public recognition of our certified coaches.
- To create collective bargaining power to uphold the benefits of our coaches.
- To ensure that the coaches are working in accordance with the directives from the Player Development Committee.
- To offer job placements on HKTA courses to certified coaches.